Are you tired of checking your bulk fuel tank gauge and worrying about running out of fuel? Relax. Let the Cenex® Automated Fuel Delivery system do the work for you. Here are five ways your farm or ranch would benefit from automated fuel delivery.
- Increased productivity. With automated fuel delivery, you’ll spend less time worrying, checking tanks and waiting for deliveries. When your fuel drops below a predetermined level, the electronic monitoring system in your bulk fuel tank sends a signal to your fuel distribution center. An order to refill your tank is automatically created.
- Reduced price volatility. With the average monthly pricing option, the price you pay for fuel is equal to the 30-day average price of fuel for the billing cycle in which you actually use the fuel. You don’t need to worry about where the market will go next or have to wait for the price to drop. Plus, you always have the option to own the fuel in your tank at any time if you like the current market price range.
- More flexible cash flow. Each month, the monitor estimates the amount of product you have used and you are billed for that amount, even though your tank is kept at a seasonal level. Because your funds aren’t tied up in the fuel in your tank, you have more flexibility with your money.
- Peace of mind. You can be confident in the quality of product delivered. Commercial businesses, farms and ranches and private homes can receive a variety of fuels, including Cenex® Ruby Fieldmaster®, Cenex Roadmaster XL®, Cenex® Biodiesel fuels, Cenex® gasolines (unleaded), #1 and #2 Seasonal Diesel Fuels and home heating fuels.
- Accessible from anywhere. Once enrolled in the program, you can check your tank levels and monitor fuel use and deliveries online through a secure portal or receive an email when specific tank levels are passed.
Learn more about automated fuel delivery here.
Spread The Word