Farmers, you know how important your machinery and equipment is to your success. Often, your equipment is just as vital as favorable weather, good soil conditions and healthy animals. When that equipment fails, it can be devastating to crops and your checkbook. That’s why, when buying new or used equipment, it’s important to have a warranty plan that you can trust.
Surely you do everything you can to maintain your equipment and ensure its longevity. By simply using Cenex® lubricants and diesel fuels, you are qualified for the Cenex® Total Protection Plan®, a warranty program that has you covered when the unexpected happens.
With the Total Protection Plan, CHS will pay for costs, including installation and labor, to repair or replace parts that fail during normal use, as long as you use Cenex® lubricants and fuels exclusively.
The Total Protection Plan provides coverage for up to nine years or 9,000 hours, for exclusively using Cenex® lubricants on your machinery. By combining Cenex® lubricants and diesel fuels, you qualify for up to 10 years of 10,000 hours of coverage. That’s a great deal for simply using quality products that already work to protect your engine and transmission.
You might be wondering what makes the Total Protection Plan different from other warranty programs. Let me break down the benefits for you.
With the Total Protection Plan you get:
• Long-lasting coverage – up to ten years or 10,000 hours for new equipment with the exclusive use of Cenex lubricants and diesel fuels and up to eight years or 8,000 hours for used equipment
• Coverage for a wide variety of equipment
• No deductible
• Minimal enrollment fees – just $299 for new equipment or $399 for used equipment gets you covered
• Ability to transfer to purchasers if you sell your equipment
• Helpful reminders – periodic maintenance reminders help keep your equipment in top condition
• Insight – the LubeScan® fluid sample report provides insight into internal equipment condition
Sound good to you? Be sure to request a warranty application form from an authorized dealer or download an application online. To learn more about the Total Protection Plan, visit www.cenex.com/tpp.
Spread The Word