Cenex® LIFT Initiative
Introducing LIFT, a lighting, image and facilities transformation designed to revamp Cenex® c-stores through a series of exterior and in-store updates. LIFT provides Cenex retailers with the freedom and flexibility to renovate their stores how they see fit, all with the resources and support of CHS, a Fortune 100 company.
Halo, the name of the image upgrade program*, elevates the appearance of Cenex branded locations which will help drive consumer preference.
- Canopy elements
- Fascia with red accent lighting
- Backlit blue arch sign
- Backlit Cenex logo signs
- Canopy column painting
- Forecourt & Main ID Sign
- Dispenser graphics
- Curb and bollard painting
- Cenex main ID sign faces
- Price sign digits
- Product inserts
- Main ID sign painting
The Halo image upgrade is a four-year program. If you have questions about the timing of your upgrade, please contact your Cenex Representative.
0% loan financing for qualifying in-store improvements* aimed at enhancing customer experience and safety.
- Preferred supplier programs and discounts
- Eligible remodel categories
- Single or multi-use bathroom
- Checkout counter
- LED lighting (ceilings & forecourt)
- Reach-in or Walk-in coolers
- Countertops & cabinets
- Remodel entryway & building fascia
- Interior panting
- Category signage
- Additional In-scope opportunities
- Depreciable in-store items
- Necessary materials & components related to remodel categories
- Examples include:
- C-store capacity coffee machine
- Additional internal shelving and signage
- Refreshed main floor
In-store loans include a rate of interest equal to five percent (5%) per annum. For qualified applicants, CHS Inc. - Refined Fuels shall make payments of interest on loan directly to Lender on Borrower’s behalf.